Trout Starter feeds
Premium high protein larval feed with an optimised amino acid profile and micronutrients to promote larval growth.
Produced using a low temperature microencapsulation technology for maximum retention of natural ingredients, which increases digestibility and palatability.
Contains Bactocell®, a well-documented probiotic that has the potential to reduce deformities across fish species.
Specially designed for an easy spread and good buoyancy in the water column allowing an homogeneous feeding behavior of the larvae tank population.
Average particle sizes for this stage: 100-200-300-400 µm
LARVIVA ProStart 100 - Alu zip bag 1 - 2,5 kg
LARVIVA ProStart 200, 300 & 400 - Alu zip bag 2,5 kg
THE BEST CHOICE FOR FRY PRODUCTION
- Top performing extruded pellets made from carefully selected high quality ingredients.
- Includes Bactocell®
|Pellet size (mm)||0.5 – 0.8 – 1.1|
|DE (MJ/kg)||19.3 – 19.6 – 19.7|
|Comment||small to medium sized fry|
High protein granulated feed for small fry
- Granulated feed is developed for particularly small fry or for fry batches that have uneven size distributions, because it ensures that the small fry are able to feed.
- Includes Bactocell®, a well-documented probiotic that reduces deformities across fish species.
|INICIO Plus G|
|Pellet size (mm)||0.4 - 0.6 - 1|
|DE (MJ/kg)||17.7 - 17.7 - 17.7|
Top feed for medium sized fry
Extruded pellets for medium-sized fry, including high quality, highly digestible ingredients to promote good growth and low feed conversion rate.
Good physical quality, with well-calibrated sizes and absence of dust to promote a clean and healthy aquatic environment for the fry.
|INICIO Plus 801|
|Pellet size (mm)||1.5|
|Comment||Medium sized fry|
Medium-high energy feed for large fry
- Provides the best total economic performance through an excellent FCR and growth that maximize the production performance.
- Includes Bactocell®, a well-documented probiotic that reduces vertebral deformities across fish species.
- Good physical quality, with well-calibrated sizes and absence of dust to promote a clean and healthy aquatic environment for the fry.
|INICIO Plus 892|
|Pellet size (mm)||1.9|