Marketplace Webinar - The Breakfast Series
Start your day with a boost of energy and get updated on the latest trends in the US salmon market
October 28: The new norm: US consumer trends in food & seafood post Covid (09:00 - 10:00) CL
- Arlin Wasserman, CEO, Changing Tastes "Research on US consumer trends for food and seafood during COVID times and beyond".
- Linda Cornish, President, Seafood Nutrition Partnership "Demographics on US seafood consumption, benefits of omega-3s for human health, and upcoming US dietary guidelines update".
- James Griffin, Executive Director, Chilean Salmon Marketing Council "Research & perspectives on challenges and opportunities for Chilean salmon marketing in the US market".
- Sebastian Goycoolea, CEO, BluGlacier "BluGlacier’s experience bringing Silverside®, a sustainably raised Chilean Coho salmon, to the US market and promoting health and wellness".
Moderator: Katherine Bryar, Head of Global Marketing & Branding, BioMar
October 29: New opportunities: sales channel diversity and community trust (09:00 - 10:00) CL
- Julia Blanter, Director of Digital Marketing, Fulton Fish Market "Trends in online marketplaces, how to engage consumers, and new opportunities for selling salmon online".
- Blake Stok, Aquaculture Manager, US Fair Trade "Fair Trade brand, sustainability and social elements of the standard, and local community engagement".
- Vidar Gundersen, Global Sustainability Director, BioMar Group "BioMar’s Discover Tool that implements traceability for salmon products and the ability to trace all raw materials and their environmental impact".
Moderator: Jill Kauffman Johnson, Head of Global Market Development, Corbion Algae Ingredients